Scroll down to explore our collection This is a hidden FREE VIP page
We are delighted with our webinars! In 2016, IAM has aired mind-expanding programs on the Mind Mirror, Max Cade, Anna Wise, qi, HRV, music, creativity, brainwave entrainment, and much more. Whether you have joined us online or not, we invite you to watch this 10-minute mix of some of our warmest, funniest, and most enlightening "aha" moments.
IAM Online Events 2016
Scroll down to see what is in our collection so far! This is a FREE access gallery for VIP members!
Navigate with 4 Blackboards Interactive Content
Just click any red title and it will take you where you'd like to go!
1. The Advanced Awakened Mind Pattern & High-Gamma EEG This program introduces the Advanced Awakened Mind, a new and more challenging version of the Awakened Mind brainwave pattern which is now available in the Mind Mirror Menu as an option. Judith Pennington explains the pattern and shows how to access its statistical column chart. Next, software engineer Steve Clark introduces Vilistus' new 0.5 to 100Hz dual-channel EEG sensor and facilitates a group brainstorming session on another exciting innovation: the addition of 64-100Hz gamma bands to the top of the Mind Mirror display.
2. Sleep Stages and the Mind Mirror: What the Sleep State Tells Us About Consciousness This is an excellent presentation by expert (with 40 years experience) sleep scientist, psychologist and coach, Deborah Sewitch Ph.D.. This program will enhance your understanding of consciousness and better understand Awakened Mind through the prism of new knowledge about sleep patterns.
3. Favorite Landmarks and Practices -2 Interview with David Fairweather This is another interview from the 'Landmarks' series, carried out by Oxana Bondarchuk with a well-known IAM member, Psychotherapist, Hypnotherapist, NLP-Master, experienced Mind Mirror Self-Trainer and now Certified Awakened Mind Practitioner, David Fairweather. There could never be a boring conversation with David, since he has a sharp creative mind, bright imagination, a great sense of humor and, of course, a deep knowledge of Psychology. In this interview we are talking about the most powerful landmarks for David in working with Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta, Gamma brainwaves, hemispheric balance... as well as many other side topics, like psychological analysis of fairy tales, Ericksonian hypnosis and stories, NLP practices... and how all this relates to Awakened Mind training.
4. Hypnosis and the Mind Mirror This is a program for consciousness explorers. In this working group together with two professional hypnotherapists, Helen Hess and David Fairweather, we talk about commonalities and differences of hypnosis/self-hypnosis and Awakened Mind meditation, share knowledge that will help Practitioners and Self-Trainers to enhance their understanding of different states consciousness and their Mind Mirror practice!
Self-Trainers & Practitioners Videos 2016
1. Gamma Brainwave Patterns on the Mind Mirror In this webinar Judith explains the power and relevance of gamma frequencies and shows how to read gamma-based patterns and analyze the data. See the superconscious brainwave patterns of Reiki healer Frans Stiene and learn where this leap in human consciousness is taking us.
2. Mind Mirror GSR and BVP Meters
Watch this video to learn more about Mind Mirror GSR and BVP meters
3. Higher Consciousness Patterns
Watch to learn about Higher Consciousness patterns, "How to Clean Negative Energies After Healing" by Dr. Paula Michal-Johnson as well as listen to the interviews with Elizabeth St. John, James Ripley and Judith Pennington given at iAwake's Spiritual Technologies 2.0 Summit.
4. Biofeedback Keys to Stress Management
This is an amazingly comprehensive and important webinar on "Biofeedback Keys to Stress Management", presented by Oxana Bondarchuk. Her Power Point show and interview with Mind Mirror owner and HRV expert John Coates, along with her clear and enlightening explanations of the HRV Summary window, make this a must-see program. Be sure to laugh along with everyone else at Judith's blithering performance of the Stroop Test. Then try it yourself with a link below. Read the colors, not the words.
5. Peter Staples: Max Cade, Old Mind Mirrors, Biodots
This superb webinar "The Awakened Mind as a Dynamic Whole-Body State" was presented by Peter Staples. In addition to his stories of Max Cade's training programs, a show-and-tell on early Mind Mirror and physiology monitors, and an insightful demonstration of the interaction of EEG, GSR, BVP and Temperature, Peter discussed the interaction of the central and peripheral nervous systems, neurotransmitters, neuropeptides and other substructures involved in Awakened Mind training. This webinar will convince you of the importance of monitoring peripheral temperature as an adjunct to EEG.
This is a webinar presented by George Pierson, a gifted visual artist and former art director for the Discovery Channel (and other major networks) who uses the Mind Mirror to teach clients and corporations to be more creative, productive and awake. You will love George's narrated visuals and his "Creative Star" meditation.
This webinar "The Frequencies of Music, Meditation and the Mind Mirror", presents a superb exploration of consciousness with our guest Marvin Jolly, a gifted musician and Mind Mirror self-trainer. Enjoy cosmic conversations with Marv, listen to one of his beautiful compositions, and hear the relaxing strains of Zen music played by Max Cade during his meditation classes, courtesy of Peter Staples.
"Self-Trainers' Success Stories" reveals how three self-trainers made terrific strides in their Awakened Mind scores and lives. They explain what they did to advance their brainwave patterns, and we see Mind Mirror patterns and statistical summaries which prove the change.
9. Favorite Landmarks and Practices -1 Interview with Peter Staples This webinar, conducted by Oxana Bondarchuk, features Peter Staples in the first of several such interviews to come. Peter shares Max Cade's and his own techniques for training each brainwave category. This fun, upbeat and informative webinar closes with Oxana's excellent slideshow and comments on "The Practice of Silence."
10. The Chi/Qi of Higher States of Awareness
This is a webinar named "The Chi/Qi of Higher States of Awareness" with a guest speaker Jim MacRitchie. Liverpool native and Taoist Jim MacRitchie, married for 13 years to Anna Wise, is a world class qi gong expert, acupuncturist and founder of the National Qi Association in America. He will share his recollections of Anna and their work together, the qi of higher awareness, and how to use qi gong to heal the body and soul. You will love this live program with the funny and warm-hearted oracle of Anna and the power of qi, whose personal mission in life is to relieve human suffering.
Jim's Eight Extraordinary Meridians Qigong meditation uses principles of the Awakened Mind. Visit the link below to learn about his Personal Energy Centre in Liverpool and to download free books and audio.
11. iAwake and the Mind Mirror "iAwake and the Mind Mirror" with a guest speaker from iAwake - John Dupuy. The founder of iAwake and Spiritual Technologies 2.0 joined us for a compelling discussion of brainwave entrainment and how iAwake's internationally acclaimed binaural-beat sound tracks shift and evolve consciousness.
This webinar hosts 3 dynamic neurofeedback specialists who are also Mind Mirror practitioners. Cynde, a former NASA scientist, will describe her High Octane Brain, Resilient Mind, and Zen Mind Programs. Robin will discuss her work with developmental disorders including trauma, PTSD, and autism, and her therapeutic (horse) riding program. Andrea, who has integrated neurofeedback into her Awakened Mind practitioner trainings in Germany, will show us biofeedback charts on heart coherence and a 19-channel EEG of full Kundalini ecstasy captured by neuroscientist Joe Dispenza.
Books: - Neurofeedback in the Treatment of Developmental Trauma: Calming the Fear-Driven Brain by Sebern F. Fisher - The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel van der Kolk M.D. - "How Enlightenment Changes the Brain: The New Science of Transformation," by Dr. Andrew Newberg and Mark Robert Waldman
13. Neurofeedback, ES Meter & HRV Resonant Frequency Tuning This webinar, hosted by Vilistus co-owner and software engineer Steve Clark, is primarily for mind-body explorers who want to delve into traditional neurofeedback for experimental self-training purposes. Steve talks about the Mind Mirror's Quick and Traditional (Neurofeedback) Protocols. He also introduces the latest version of GSR/Temperature Emotional Stress (ES) Instrument and shows how to use the newly advanced Pacer to determine the best HRV Resonant Frequency Tuning for your heart rate and breath.
14. Stressors and Heart-Coherence This webinar, warmly hosted by Andrea Groh, Mind Mirror and Neurofeedback Practitioner suggests excellent ways to use our GSR and BVP instruments to identify stressors (real stressors!) and concludes with a relaxing and enjoyable heart-coherence meditation. Andrea's instructional materials and audio files offer self-trainers important personal insights and practitioners new approaches for use with their clients. These innovative and vitally important GSR/BVP tools and techniques are a generous gift to all Mind Mirror users. Enjoy!
Click the link to open the folder with related materials: - Stress Test - Instructions.pdf - BVP, HRV and Heart Coherence - Instructions.pdf - Event Markers - Baseline.pdf - Event Markers - Finding the Stressors.pdf - Stress test - Baseline.mp3 - Finding the Stressors test.mp3 (coming soon)
15. Mind Mirror Reporting This webinar was the first get together working group devoted to the topic of Mind Mirror reporting, namely: "How to Present Mind Mirror Reporting to Clients & Others". We expressed our wishes, Robin Bernhard presented her wonderful professionally developed templates, Steve Clark revealed more of the Mind Mirror possibilities.
"Rising into Higher Frequencies on Waves of Sound" was the second webinar from the series about music, meditation and the Mind Mirror.
These was a great exploration of the voice and music as a healing modality! And it is not just a theory! With our special guests, Ariel Angel and Joel Mitchell, we do special toning exercises to feel and experience first hand what has been known and used by Humanity ages ago.
Settle comfortably in your chair (hooked-up or not) and delve with us into the enlightening and healing cosmic light and interesting discussions about Edgar Cayce, Max Cade and Anna Wise. Learn what our special guest, Cade's student and healer, Elizabeth St. John, has to say on Max's teachings, yoga nidra, Buddhist practices, the secrets of healing, and healers' brainwave patterns.
18. Case Studies - Folio 1 With this webinar we start another Practitioner webinar series on case studies: "Case Studies - Folio 1". Join Judith Pennington and Andrea Groh in this exploration of the higher-state brainwave patterns of several of their clients. They share each client's very interesting experiences and recorded screenshots and sessions that will help you sharpen your data analysis skills. This webinar, equally appropriate for self-trainers, focuses on gamma waves and superconscious awareness.
Year 2016 Overview: 1st Anniversary Join this fun and informative program devoted to celebration of the one-year anniversary of our webinar program: 2016 retrospective covering our best webinars, Mind Mirror advances, and strides made by the Institute for the Awakened Mind. We will also introduce to you our newly certified Awakened Mind practitioners, tell you about terrific experience during the TransTech 200 conference and our new research projects.
New Users Videos
1st Session with the Mind Mirror
Watch this video to learn about the Mind Mirror Menu, User Controls, Hook-Up, Session Recording and Basic Summary. Judith demonstrates the hookup with her grandson, Blake Davis, and conducts him through an alpha beingness meditation, "What Instrument Am I?" See the data analysis of his brainwave patterns: the Mind Mirror Summary, GSR and BVP summary windows.
Watch this video to learn more about: brainwave categories, brainwave patterns and how to enhance them. Practice with us Hemispheric Balancing Exercise and Alpha Meditation. Try more meditations on our website & share with us your results (session recording and experiences).
Recording and Saving Your Session, Configuring and Activating the Self-Training Program, Data Analysis Windows for GSR, BVP and Mind Mirror Summary (User Manual 5.2-5.4, Sections 8 and 9) 18:18 minutes