Scroll down to explore our collection This is a hidden FREE VIP page
We are delighted with our webinars! Beginning in 2016, we have hosted a superb series of programs on the Mind Mirror, gamma brainwaves, Max Cade and Anna Wise, qi gong healing, HRV, music, creativity, neurofeedback, NLP, and much more. Whether you have joined us online or not, we invite you to watch this 10-minute mix of some of our warmest, funniest, and most enlightening "aha" moments in 2016.
IAM Online Events 2016
Scroll down to see what is in our collection so far! This is a FREE access gallery for VIP members!
Navigate with Blackboards Interactive Content
Just click any red title and it will take you where you'd like to go!
1. Psi and Psychic Awareness Psychic awareness was of keen interest to Mind Mirror inventor Max Cade, an unbiased scientist who served as secretary of the British Society of Psychical Research. Remote viewing science refers to psychic awareness as "anomalous perception," but for Max it was just plain "listening to the soul."
This fascinating program features neurofeedback researcher, Dr. Don Wilde, and three Mind Mirror owners including social worker and Spiritualist reader Garth Fisher and two mediums, teacher Suzanne Tempel and counselor Jessica Blanding. They talk about their mystical awakening to unseen worlds and how they use their intuitive abilities to serve this one. Learn how the coherent brainwaves of meditation heighten intuitive awareness and attune us to the superordinary sixth sense of the psychic.
Program duration: 1 hr 40 min
2. The Mind Mirror Pattern Editor Watch Vilistus software engineer Steve Clark demonstrating the new Mind Mirror Pattern Editor, the most exciting and versatile addition to the software since the statistical Training Summary. This easy-to-use neurofeedback approach to brainwave training puts your pattern in your own hands. The Pattern Editor also features neurofeedback's auto thresholding, providing a two-minute assessment of brainwave production then gradually challenging the brain to meet the pattern goal. A second new software innovation, Vilistus FadeBack, integrates your own music, video, and games into the self-training program as rewards for eyes open and eyes closed meditation and peak performance practice. Gary Groesbeck and Judith Pennington, who brainstormed the Pattern Editor with Steve Clark, will discuss potential ways to use this remarkable instrument to fine-tune your patterns, boost your brainpower, and fast-track your expansion of consciousness.
Program duration: 1 hr 22 min
3. Case Studies - Folio 4: Healing Brain Injury In this webinar Certified Awakened Mind Practitioner, Suzanne Tempel tells about how she uses the Mind Mirror to help people with brain injuries: "All of my brain-damaged clients have reported improvements after working with the Mind Mirror, some of them quite remarkable improvements and sometimes without showing any pattern change in the Mind Mirror. The brain has this natural ability to adapt and find new neurological pathways if some of them are cut off. I have found that the Mind Mirror can play a role in the recovery of these clients. In this case study I will tell their stories"
Program duration: 1 hr 18 min
4. Explorations of Consciousness with The Monroe Institute IAM's historic studies with The Monroe Institute provide us with pioneering data on changes of consciousness in large, simultaneously monitored groups of people within a controlled environment. Tune in to this program to see the remarkable effects of Hemi-Sync binaural beats and SAM (gamma) audio technology on brain balancing, refinement of the Awakened Mind, Evolved Mind, and Gamma Synchrony patterns, and the extension of those patterns all the way up to 100Hz. Sound technology expert Robert Holbrook will explain his delivery of gamma beats through his innovative Spatial Angle Modulation (SAM) technology; TMI's use of brainwave entrainment to conduct people into higher levels of awareness; and his own work with SAM and military veterans with PTSD. Judith Pennington will present Mind Mirror findings in a Power Point show on TMI's June 2017 "Journey to Happiness" program. See how we used the Mind Mirror's data analysis tools to reach our conclusions and how you can use them to track changes in your own states of consciousness. Program duration: 2 hrs 30 min
Self-Trainers & Practitioners Videos 2017
1. Sleep Stages and the Mind Mirror: What the Sleep State Tells Us About Consciousness
This is an excellent presentation by expert (with 40 years experience) sleep scientist, psychologist and coach, Deborah Sewitch Ph.D.. This program will enhance your understanding of consciousness and better understand Awakened Mind through the prism of new knowledge about sleep patterns.
2. Favorite Landmarks and Practices -2 Interview with David Fairweather This is another interview from the 'Landmarks' series, carried out by Oxana Bondarchuk with a well-known IAM member, Psychotherapist, Hypnotherapist, NLP-Master, experienced Mind Mirror Self-Trainer and now Certified Awakened Mind Practitioner, David Fairweather. There could never be a boring conversation with David, since he has a sharp creative mind, bright imagination, a great sense of humor and, of course, a deep knowledge of Psychology. In this interview we are talking about the most powerful landmarks for David in working with Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta, Gamma brainwaves, hemispheric balance... as well as many other side topics, like psychological analysis of fairy tales, Ericksonian hypnosis and stories, NLP practices... and how all this relates to Awakened Mind training.
Program duration: 53 min
3. Hypnosis and the Mind Mirror This is a program for consciousness explorers. In this working group together with two professional hypnotherapists, Helen Hess and David Fairweather, we talk about commonalities and differences of hypnosis/self-hypnosis and Awakened Mind meditation, share knowledge that will help Practitioners and Self-Trainers to enhance their understanding of different states consciousness and their Mind Mirror practice!
Program duration: 2 hrs 10 min
4. The Body and Soul of Stress
This is a superb webinar on "The Body and Soul of Stress," co-presented by stress experts Bob and Christine Wright, along with Mind Mirror practitioner, psychotherapist, and hypnotherapist David Fairweather. Listen to our dynamic discussion about stress as a cost of living, how to be proactive and not burn out, and the importance of self-awareness, self-regulation, and managing life energies. Our co-presenters and participants talk about the role of meditation for well-being, life expectancy, consciousness transformation, and enlightenment. Learn quick, easy ways to reduce stress, pain and anxiety in Christine's Ideokinesis exercise and Bob's Open Focus meditation.
During this "NLP and the Awakened Mind" webinar, presented by international NLP expert and Mind Mirror user Krish Srikanth, you will learn about NLP history, NLP principle discoveries as well as the leading edge NLP transformation techniques. You will also be suprised to find how much in common NLP has with Awakened Mind training! Join us in trying yourself or watching the brainwaves of our guest subject, Arieh, during Core Transformation Process, skillfully led by Krish.
This webinar is a continuation of the webinar series on music and the Mind Mirror. This time, already well-known Deborah Sewitch Ph.D. offers another highly intelligent, comprehensive, and fascinating program. We talk about Cymatics, vibrational notes and 7 chakras, healing sounds for the body organs from chinise medicine and see theramine, crystal and dolphin singling bowls plus vocal toning demonstrations.
7. Practice of Silence by The System of Health Management
This webinar was a logical continuation of our conversation on stress and meditation. We discussed the Practice of Silence as taught by The System of Health Management, developed by the Russian scientist and doctor, Dmitry Shamenkov. This is one of the key practices within this scientifically based system, teaching about the basic principles of life (laws of nature or God's laws) derived from physiology of living systems and complemented with modern studies of neuro-, bio- and socio- sciences as well as physics and information technologies. Knowing these principles will provide you with a set of keys not only for a successful meditative practice of silence but also to a healthy, productive and self-actualizing life for yourself, your close ones and your clients.
This webinar is a continuation of the webinar series on Case Studies by Mind Mirror Practritioners. This time, A trauma psychotherapist, neurofeedback practitioner, and certified Awakened Mind trainer, Robin Bernhard discusses in this program how she uses the Mind Mirror EEG to train her trauma clients. She shares some of their inner experiences, brainwave patterns, and her methods of analyzing the data and maintaining in-depth records. In addition, Robin has had great success in training a group of four clients on a weekly basis. She discusses this innovative therapeutic approach to group brainwave trainings.
Peak experiences of bliss, unity, and transcendence are widely reported these days, and there's a growing body of research on the brainwaves and brain networks of illuminated states of consciousness. We introduce peak experiences, spontaneous illuminations, enlightenment and neurotheology, which tries to bring light on how our brain actually interacts with the divine. We also show how these states of awareness look like in brain imaging studies and on the Mind Mirror. In the end we do "The Expansion and Contraction of Consciousness Meditation" by Anna Wise.
Gary Groesbeck and Donna Bach, two of our most experienced and knowledgeable Awakened Mind practitioners, certified by Anna Wise in 2003, talk about how EFT can help you with the Mind Mirror work. Whenever you feel desintegrated physically, emotionally, mentally or spiritually, tapping techniques can help you or other people to resolve the issue or at least provide the releif by reducing its intensity. This can be done directly or by surrogating and include little childaren, animals anjd even inanimate objects (like equipment, cars and computers). Watch the program to learn the simplest way to use this technique for Awakened Mind Training as well as general health issues.
Watch to meet John Wise (son of Anna Wise), Jim MacRitchie (former partner of Anna Wise and John's father), Neil Hancock (nephew of Mind Mirror co-inventor Geoff Blundell, creator of the Mind Mirror III and mindmirroreeg.com), Elizabeth St. John (healer who worked closely with Max Cade and Anna Wise, also Anna's friend and sister-in-law), Peter Staples (student of Max and Isabel Cade, became Isabel's life-partner after Max died). This program will take you back in time, to 70s, 80s, 90s last century, the atmosphere of London and mechanistical views on the body, the pioneer history of the biofeedback when Max and Anna started their work. What experiments Max did during his classes to develop awareness in any conscious or trans states; how Max and Jeff calibrated their early equipment on Tibetans; how Elizabeth and Anna did their classes afterwords, reseach done with dowsers, healers, etc.. Watch this program to reconnect with those big people and understand where they were coming from. Connecting to the roots of this work is truely inspiring - don't miss it!
Program duration: 1 hr 50 min
Visit www.GlobalQiProject.com to learn about Jim's Personal Energy Centre, download free books and audio, and the Eight Extraordinary Meridians Qigong meditation, which uses principles of the Awakened Mind.
12. Case Studies - Folio 3.1 How to Balance The Brain
In this highly practical program for Mind Mirror self-trainers and practitioners, transpersonal psychologist and certified Awakened Mind Consciousness Trainer Oxana Bondarchuk presents new and highly useful brainwave-training tips, tools, and techniques for the benefit of practitioners and self-trainers. Oxana explains and shows during this interactive webinar how she helped a client balance her brainwaves and dramatically improve her life. She began each session by "warming up" the client's brain with relaxation and brain-balancing exercises including Brain Gym, body-consciousness, kinesiology, and NLP exercises, all gathered together in a fun and fascinating Power Point show to be shared in this program.
13. Case Studies - Folio 3.2: Landmarks and Statistical Measurements
This webinar, a continuation of Oxana's "Case Studies: Folio 3," presented earlier in July, presents a new approach to the use of landmarks, and deep-state Awakened Mind meditations, particularly The Inner Child, to help the client resolve psycho-spiritual issues that led to important and lasting changes in her mind and life. Oxana also shows how to keep excellent statistical reports in Excel and Word. Tracking landmarks and statistical measurements—the twin powerhouses of Awakened Mind training—is of great benefit to meditators and consciousness trainers seeking the best cognitive paths to personal growth and brainwave mastery.
This program is highly recommended to those interested in technology, physiology, ancient traditions, consciousness, and the applications of the Mind Mirror, covering, among other things, where it started and how it was calibrated on Tibetans, the importance of seeing instant changes compared to clinical equipment, the physiology (why we have these electrode positions and measurements), and research with future possibilities of the Mind Mirror. The program is brilliantly presented by Neil Hancock, an electronics engineer, the nephew of Mind Mirror co-inventor Geoff Blundell, the creator of the first digital model of the Mind Mirror (III), who consulted with Vilistus software engineer Steve Clark on the Vilistus Mind Mirror 6. Being a truly technical person, he does his best to make the technicalities accessible for beginners, and he will share his memories of the early days of the Mind Mirror, Max Cade and Geoff Blundell.
Program duration: 2 hrs 38 min
15.The Frontal Awakened Mind Pattern
What does the Awakened Mind pattern look like on the frontal lobes? This webinar is a wide-scale experiment to find out. Prepare your Vilistus DSU, EEG sensor, gel to clean your forehead, and five pre-gelled electrodes and follow the guidance of Judith Pennington through the easy frontal hookup and an Awakened Mind meditation by Anna Wise.
In this webinar, mind-body explorer Garth Fisher shares his knowledge and understanding of neurotransmitters: what they are, what they accomplish, and how that happens. This crash course in "brain food" comes just in time to help us think more carefully about what helps us think and feel better. Tune in to learn about neurotransmitters that optimize brain function and reduce cravings.
An intimate and candid talk among three women—Deborah Flak, Oxana Bondarchuk, and Judith Pennington—about the manifestation magic in their lives. The discussion touches on their experiences with lucid dreaming, out-of-body travel, inspired writing, synchronicity, the bliss of flow, and how to amplify these higher states of awareness for best directions in 2018. A short guided meditation led by Judith Pennington, at 53:50 minutes into the program, invites you to tap into what enriches your life and what your essential being wants you to do with it.
Program duration: 1 hr 24 min
Self-Trainers & Practitioners Videos 2016
1. Gamma Brainwave Patterns on the Mind Mirror In this webinar Judith explains the power and relevance of gamma frequencies and shows how to read gamma-based patterns and analyze the data. See the superconscious brainwave patterns of Reiki healer Frans Stiene and learn where this leap in human consciousness is taking us.
Program duration: 2 hrs 08 min
2. Higher Consciousness Patterns
Watch to learn about Higher Consciousness patterns, "How to Clean Negative Energies After Healing" by Dr. Paula Michal-Johnson as well as listen to the interviews with Elizabeth St. John, James Ripley and Judith Pennington given at iAwake's Spiritual Technologies 2.0 Summit.
Program duration: 2 hrs 13 min
3. Peter Staples: Max Cade, Old Mind Mirrors, Biodots
This superb webinar "The Awakened Mind as a Dynamic Whole-Body State" was presented by Peter Staples. In addition to his stories of Max Cade's training programs, a show-and-tell on early Mind Mirror and physiology monitors, and an insightful demonstration of the interaction of EEG, GSR, BVP and Temperature, Peter discussed the interaction of the central and peripheral nervous systems, neurotransmitters, neuropeptides and other substructures involved in Awakened Mind training. This webinar will convince you of the importance of monitoring peripheral temperature as an adjunct to EEG.
This is a webinar presented by George Pierson, a gifted visual artist and former art director for the Discovery Channel (and other major networks) who uses the Mind Mirror to teach clients and corporations to be more creative, productive and awake. You will love George's narrated visuals and his "Creative Star" meditation.
This webinar "The Frequencies of Music, Meditation and the Mind Mirror", presents a superb exploration of consciousness with our guest Marvin Jolly, a gifted musician and Mind Mirror self-trainer. Enjoy cosmic conversations with Marv, listen to one of his beautiful compositions, and hear the relaxing strains of Zen music played by Max Cade during his meditation classes, courtesy of Peter Staples.
6. Favorite Landmarks and Practices -1 Interview with Peter Staples This webinar, conducted by Oxana Bondarchuk, features Peter Staples in the first of several such interviews to come. Peter shares Max Cade's and his own techniques for training each brainwave category. This fun, upbeat and informative webinar closes with Oxana's excellent slideshow and comments on "The Practice of Silence."
Program duration: 1 hr 02 min
7. The Chi/Qi of Higher States of Awareness
This is a webinar named "The Chi/Qi of Higher States of Awareness" with a guest speaker Jim MacRitchie. Liverpool native and Taoist Jim MacRitchie, married for 13 years to Anna Wise, is a world class qi gong expert, acupuncturist and founder of the National Qi Association in America. He will share his recollections of Anna and their work together, the qi of higher awareness, and how to use qi gong to heal the body and soul. You will love this live program with the funny and warm-hearted oracle of Anna and the power of qi, whose personal mission in life is to relieve human suffering.
Jim's Eight Extraordinary Meridians Qigong meditation uses principles of the Awakened Mind. Visit the link below to learn about his Personal Energy Centre in Liverpool and to download free books and audio.
"iAwake and the Mind Mirror" with a guest speaker from iAwake - John Dupuy. The founder of iAwake and Spiritual Technologies 2.0 joined us for a compelling discussion of brainwave entrainment and how iAwake's internationally acclaimed binaural-beat sound tracks shift and evolve consciousness.
This webinar hosts 3 dynamic neurofeedback specialists who are also Mind Mirror practitioners. Cynde, a former NASA scientist, will describe her High Octane Brain, Resilient Mind, and Zen Mind Programs. Robin will discuss her work with developmental disorders including trauma, PTSD, and autism, and her therapeutic (horse) riding program. Andrea, who has integrated neurofeedback into her Awakened Mind practitioner trainings in Germany, will show us biofeedback charts on heart coherence and a 19-channel EEG of full Kundalini ecstasy captured by neuroscientist Joe Dispenza.
Program duration: 2 hrs 33 min
Books: - Neurofeedback in the Treatment of Developmental Trauma: Calming the Fear-Driven Brain by Sebern F. Fisher - The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel van der Kolk M.D. - "How Enlightenment Changes the Brain: The New Science of Transformation," by Dr. Andrew Newberg and Mark Robert Waldman
10. Mind Mirror Reporting This webinar was the first get together working group devoted to the topic of Mind Mirror reporting, namely: "How to Present Mind Mirror Reporting to Clients & Others". We expressed our wishes, Robin Bernhard presented her wonderful professionally developed templates, Steve Clark revealed more of the Mind Mirror possibilities.
"Rising into Higher Frequencies on Waves of Sound" was the second webinar from the series about music, meditation and the Mind Mirror.
These was a great exploration of the voice and music as a healing modality! And it is not just a theory! With our special guests, Ariel Angel and Joel Mitchell, we do special toning exercises to feel and experience first hand what has been known and used by Humanity ages ago.
This is a Promo Copy only! Full webinar recording will come up soon!
12. Cosmic Light: An Online Meditation
Settle comfortably in your chair (hooked-up or not) and delve with us into the enlightening and healing cosmic light and interesting discussions about Edgar Cayce, Max Cade and Anna Wise. Learn what our special guest, Cade's student and healer, Elizabeth St. John, has to say on Max's teachings, yoga nidra, Buddhist practices, the secrets of healing, and healers' brainwave patterns.
13. Case Studies - Folio 1 With this webinar we start another Practitioner webinar series on case studies: "Case Studies - Folio 1". Join Judith Pennington and Andrea Groh in this exploration of the higher-state brainwave patterns of several of their clients. They share each client's very interesting experiences and recorded screenshots and sessions that will help you sharpen your data analysis skills. This webinar, equally appropriate for self-trainers, focuses on gamma waves and superconscious awareness.
14. Year 2016 Overview: 1st Anniversary Join this fun and informative program devoted to celebration of the one-year anniversary of our webinar program: 2016 retrospective covering our best webinars, Mind Mirror advances, and strides made by the Institute for the Awakened Mind. We will also introduce to you our newly certified Awakened Mind practitioners, tell you about terrific experience during the TransTech 200 conference and our new research projects.
Program duration: 2 hrs (Part 1 + Part 2)
New Users Videos
1. 1st Session with the Mind Mirror
Watch this video to learn about the Mind Mirror Menu, User Controls, Hook-Up, Session Recording and Basic Summary. Judith demonstrates the hookup with her grandson, Blake Davis, and conducts him through an alpha beingness meditation, "What Instrument Am I?" See the data analysis of his brainwave patterns: the Mind Mirror Summary, GSR and BVP summary windows.
Program duration: 1 hr 49 min
2. Brainwaves Theory
Watch this video to learn more about: brainwave categories, brainwave patterns and how to enhance them. Practice with us Hemispheric Balancing Exercise and Alpha Meditation. Try more meditations on our website & share with us your results (session recording and experiences).
Program duration: 1 hr 39 min
3. Mind Mirror GSR and BVP Meters
Watch this video to learn more about Mind Mirror GSR and BVP meters
Program duration: 1 hr 40 min
4. The BVP Meter: Heart Rate, Heart-Rate Variability, Stress Index and more This is an amazingly comprehensive and important webinar on "Biofeedback Keys to Stress Management", presented by Oxana Bondarchuk. Her Power Point show and interview with Mind Mirror owner and HRV expert John Coates, along with her clear and enlightening explanations of the HRV Summary window, make this a must-see program. Be sure to laugh along with everyone else at Judith's blithering performance of the Stroop Test. Then try it yourself with a link below. Read the colors, not the words.
5. Stressors and Heart-Coherence This webinar, warmly hosted by Andrea Groh, Mind Mirror and Neurofeedback Practitioner suggests excellent ways to use our GSR and BVP instruments to identify stressors (real stressors!) and concludes with a relaxing and enjoyable heart-coherence meditation. Andrea's instructional materials and audio files offer self-trainers important personal insights and practitioners new approaches for use with their clients. These innovative and vitally important GSR/BVP tools and techniques are a generous gift to all Mind Mirror users. Enjoy!
Program duration: 59 min
Click the link to open the folder with related materials: - Stress Test - Instructions.pdf - BVP, HRV and Heart Coherence - Instructions.pdf - Event Markers - Baseline.pdf - Event Markers - Finding the Stressors.pdf - Stress test - Baseline.mp3 - Finding the Stressors test.mp3 (coming soon)
6. Neurofeedback, ES Meter & HRV Resonant Frequency Tuning This webinar, hosted by Vilistus co-owner and software engineer Steve Clark, is primarily for mind-body explorers who want to delve into traditional neurofeedback for experimental self-training purposes. Steve talks about the Mind Mirror's Quick and Traditional (Neurofeedback) Protocols. He also introduces the latest version of GSR/Temperature Emotional Stress (ES) Instrument and shows how to use the newly advanced Pacer to determine the best HRV Resonant Frequency Tuning for your heart rate and breath.
Program duration: 2 hrs 09 min
7. Self-Trainers' Success Stories
"Self-Trainers' Success Stories" reveals how three self-trainers made terrific strides in their Awakened Mind scores and lives. They explain what they did to advance their brainwave patterns, and we see Mind Mirror patterns and statistical summaries which prove the change.
Program duration: 50 min
8. What is Meditation?
During this working group, we explore the teachings of Max Cade and Anna Wise on meditation and then share our experiences and understanding of what meditation means to each of us. Enjoy this open, free-flowing discussion and the deep insights offered by like-minded people. As one of the participants said, "Each of the speakers gave him a handle" on meditation.
Recording and Saving Your Session, Configuring and Activating the Self-Training Program, Data Analysis Windows for GSR, BVP and Mind Mirror Summary (User Manual 5.2-5.4, Sections 8 and 9) 18:18 minutes